Conferences at Tropical Islands
The Tropical Islands Resort offers ideal conditions for meetings and conferences of all sizes. Whether it's a small meeting, a business conference or a workshop, we have the perfect location – with rooms from 30 to 900 square metres in size and enough space for up to 450 people.
Conference Room in the Dome
The Antigua conference room is located inside the dome, on the first floor on the northern side. It is equipped with an internet connection and glass panels on both sides ensure that the room gets plenty of daylight and provide a fine view of the surroundings. There are also blinds that can be closed to make the room darker.
- 76 square metres of space
- 12 floor boxes with electricity points, telephone, telefax and internet connections
- permanently installed projector and screen / video wall
- wall-to-wall carpet
External Conference Rooms
Offering plenty of space, a pleasant view of the pool facilities and nearby parking spaces, the Congress Centre is the ideal venue for large meetings in a natural setting.
The Seminar Room is the perfect option for small gatherings.
Congress Centre Features
- connections: electricity, telephone, telefax, internet
- rear projection with Barco projector
- conference room sound system
Seminar Room Features
- connections: electricity, telephone, WiFi
- integrated bar
- terrace with barbecue option
|Seated groups: 6 x 4 tables for 24 pax|
Activity Centre Features
- indoor and outdoor sports pitches
|parliamentary: 120 pax|
|rows of chairs: 160 pax|
|block formation: 120 pax|
+49 (35477) 604444
Fax: +49 (35477) 606060