You'd like to visit us to do research for an article or blog? Here you'll find the terms and conditions for discounts on your trip.
Whether you're an editor, freelance journalist, blogger or Instagrammer, we need to receive your registration for your visit to Tropical Islands three days in advance of your intended day of arrival.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact details, the name of the media outlet and/or all the data and facts about your communication channels (media kit).
- To receive any kind of discount your article must be about Tropical Islands. Please understand that due to a limited quota we cannot grant all requests for accreditation.
- Only in exceptional cases can accreditation be granted during the holidays, on weekends and on public holidays. You will need a valid German press card or current media kit for registration.
- If you want to take pictures or make a video you will need to apply to us for a special permit. Without such a permit, taking pictures (including with a smartphone) for any purpose beyond private use is forbidden.
- If you receive accreditation we will send you a confirmation letter via email. You will need to present this confirmation together with a valid press card at the Information Desk in the Dome. Please note: Without this document you will be refused entry!
- Please note that we cannot issue free tickets for private visits. Special conditions apply for the editors, bloggers, etc., but not for their family members and/or friends.
- If you are conducting research for an article to be published on social media, please use the corresponding hashtag: #tiresort #mytroPics