Safe through distancing
For our overnight guests, the 2G rule still applies - not 2G+.
Only vaccinated or recovering adults are granted access to Tropical Islands.
The 3G rules (vaccinated, recovered, tested) apply for holiday home guests as long as they don’t enter the Dome.
For our day guests, the 2G+ rule applies
Admission to Tropical Islands is restricted to:
• vaccinated or recovered adults who can show proof that they have tested negative within the last 24 hours.
• boostered adults (no negative test required)
This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 (i.e. until their 6th birthday).
Pupils only require proof of testing. According to current knowledge, proof of school testing or proof of a negative self-test signed by a parent or guardian is sufficient.
In consultation with the Public Health Department, we recommend testing under the supervision of trained personnel in addition to regular testing in schools or supervised rapid tests.
Tropical Islands' hygiene and safe distancing concept complies with the current containment ordinance of the State of Brandenburg and was coordinated with the health authorities of the responsible district of Dahme-Spreewald, more info (german).
The vaccination certificate or proof of recovery must be presented as a digital COVID certificate of the EU in electronic or printed form, in conjunction with the identity card.
Exceptions apply to:
• Persons for whom, for health reasons, no vaccination recommendation has been issued by the Permanent Vaccination Commission (also pregnant women), if they always wear an FFP2 mask without an exhalation valve at all times; the health reasons must be proven on site by an original written medical certificate and negative test.
• Children under 6 years
• For guests who have booked holiday homes under the 3G rules as well as pupils
• Our test centre is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is also open to the general public. It is located at the entrance to the resort.
• Stricter mask requirements apply once more. Please see the explanations below regarding mask requirements.
• Day tickets can only be purchased online. Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone, via email or at the resort.