Safe through distancing
• A test centre is once again operating at the resort. However, we recommend that you take the test elsewhere and arrive here with proof of a negative test result. An overview of test centres in the Dahme-Spreewald district is available here. Mandatory testing applies for unvaccinated persons.
• The test is valid for your entire stay. Only if you leave the resort will you have to take another test on your return.
Vaccinated or Recovered
• If you have been vaccinated, you must present either the yellow vaccination certificate or proof of vaccination on one of the recognised apps (CovPass, Corona Warn App). Please also have your ID at the ready.
• If you have have recovered from Covid, you must present proof of a positive PCR test (or another type of Nucleic Acid Amplification Test) taken at least 28 days but no more than six months ago.
• Stricter mask requirements apply once more. Please see the explanations below regarding mask requirements.
• Day tickets can only be purchased online. Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone, via email or at the resort.