Flying High in Tropical Islands
Ever since the beginning of time, people have been longing to fly. Now you can make the dream come true – with a breathtaking ride in a Tropical Islands free-floating balloon.
Our traditional free-floating balloon has enough room for the whole family and takes you on a journey across Tropical Islands at a height of around 15 metres.
|Basic price incl. 1 adult € 39.00|
|passenger price per adult € 5.00|
|passenger price per child (age 4-14) € 2.50|
|Adults € 15.00|
|Teenager 15 to 19 years € 12.00|
|Children to 14 years € 9.00|
|Single flight € 16.00|
Opening Hour & References
Daily from 10.00 a.m.
During the holidays in Berlin, Brandenburg and Saxony and every Saturday the last balloon ride in the tethered balloon sets off at 18:40 and in the free-floating balloon at 19:20. During non-holiday periods the last balloon rides set off at 17:40 from Sunday to Friday.
Ask about our special offers for families and other discounts.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on rides in the tethered balloon.
- Children and youths under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on free-floating balloon rides.
- Our balloons can carry a total weight of 230 kg
- These rides cannot be booked in advance so we recommend that you book your trip at one of the balloon ride service points as soon as possible on your day of arrival.
- There are no vouchers for balloon rides. We recommend that you purchase Tropical Islands vouchers that can be used for all goods and services at the Tropical Islands resort.
Island Ballooning at Tropical Islands is run by:
2high ballooning GmbH
Subject to change without notice.