Tropical Islands AMAZONIA
The Outdoor Area
AMAZONIA is Tropical Islands year-round outdoor water-world area of 35.000 square metres in a setting of nature.
It features large open spaces that are designed for you to enjoy, from our many sporting activities to bathing in the sun for that perfect tan or simply just to relax and enjoy guaranteed day with the entire family. Amongst all our fascinating pools lies our gem, the Whitewater River with a jet stream on a length of 250 meters making it one of Germany's unique adventures.
Children € 28.50
Tropino Club for Kids
Outdoor Area AMAZONIA
Swimming Fun outdoors all year round!
Our AMAZONIA offers all- seasons swimming, featuring our lavish heated-swimming pools, massage pools, bubble lounges and in pool swirl seats with temperatures ranging up to 31 degrees Celsius, relax pools with massage nozzles and swirl seats making swimming at Tropical Islands the perfect destination all year round.
More Fun for Kids
For the little ones we have a fascinating water-spray platform featuring a super cool swing grotto, fun play areas and numerous other exciting games to occupy them all day long.
Whitewater River1 features:
- surface area: 400 square metres wide
- 250 metres Length
- unique in Germany: jet-stream channel, different branches, slopes
- approximate height of 2,5m
Games and sporting area features:
- water spraying platform
- kids Adventure playground
- beach volleyball or soccer field useable for various sporting events (can be divided up as necessary)
- water polo pool fitted with waterfall goal posts
All-year pools features:
- bench with water jets
- adventure playground
- rainfall goals for water polo
- two all season pools of 1350 square metres (min. 28°C)
- 25 metres swimming lanes
- water massage area
- water sports area: spray area & relax pool
- two floor jets
Wide lying Surfaces
- for up to 2500 people
1Attention: The Whitewater River is a declared sport unit. It´s only suitable for swimmers, from an age of 8 years forward, use at own risk.
We reserve the right to temporarily close the Whitewater River and other attractions owing to weather conditions.