Tropical Sea, Sandy Beach, Palm Trees
and Diving in the South Pacific
Pull up a sun lounger and take the weight off your feet! The Tropical Sea (200 meters long) is the perfect place to enjoy the beach or take a dip in the balmy waters. For our youngest visitors there is a paddling area with fun-packed water toys and the sandy beach is just perfect for building sandcastles under the palm trees. Explore our boat “Princes Moanna“ on the horizon, filled with mysteries, action, fun and very cool waterslides.
The Tropical Sea at Tropical Islands has the size of three Olympic swimming pools and the water is an inviting 28 °C. On cloudless days, the sun shines through the transparent roof panels and you will catch a healthy tan. Do not forget to use sun screen.
The Tropical Sea and the Lagoon might be closed between 2.00 a.m and 9.30 a.m. due to cleaning work.
Introduction to diving in the Tropical Sea
The Tropical Sea is perfect for diving. Enjoy a true underwater adventure with our introduction to the exciting world of diving. Breathing underwater is an experience you will never forget!
Daily at 11 a.m. and 2.30 p.m, except on the last weekend of the month.
Impressions from Janets and Jennys first diving.
ca. 3 hours
Diving equipment for duration of programm
Theory and praxis from skilled PADI IDC Staff Instructor
Certifiicate after successfull finish
Please note that the diving courses will not take place during the following periods: 25.3 – 30.3.2017; 4.5. – 21.5.2017; 1.9. – 17.9.2017.
On the following days and subject to availability the programme costs just 35 € per person.
If it also happens to be your birthday, you pay only 25.00 €
- Men Dive Day: 03.05.2017, 05.07.2017, 02.08.2017, 06.09.2017, 04.10.2017, 01.11.2017, 06.12.2017
- Anyone can dive: 10.05.2017, 12.07.2017, 09.08.2017, 13.09.2017, 11.10.2017, 08.11.2017, 13.12.2017
- Kids Dive Day (Children of 10-17 years): 17.05.2017, 19.07.2017, 16.08.2017, 20.09.2017, 18.10.2017, 15.11.2017, 20.12.2017
- Woman´s Dive Day: 26.04.2017, 24.05.2017, 26.07.2017, 23.08.2017, 27.09.2017, 25.10.2017, 22.11.2017, 27.12.2017
Subject to change without notice.
- Conditions: Age 10 and over, no health problems, must be able to swim
- Maximum group size: 8 people
- Contact for Booking: at the Sauna & Spa information desk. Or register in advance without obligation by sending an email with the number of participants, time and date to: